One of the first things you note about someone is their smile. Smiles make you feel better and boost your self-esteem. If you’re dissatisfied with your smile, though, it may affect your self-esteem.
Many people suffer from dental problems like crowded teeth, an overbite, or an underbite. It’s never been easier to straighten your teeth.
Follow along as we talk about the advantages of Invisalign.
- Invisalign® is more comfortable than conventional braces, making it more preferable for patients.
- No one would be able to tell that you are straightening your teeth because the aligners are invisible.
- You can wear them out to dinner, on a date, or to make a major presentation at work because they’re only worn for 22 hours a day.
- Brushing and flossing your teeth as normal is all that is needed; no additional resources are required.
- There is less risk of teeth being stained with ceramic braces than with metal braces, which can be difficult to clean.
- The procedure is more comfortable than metal braces because the aligners move teeth into alignment slowly and only focus on a few teeth at a time.
- Aligners are simple to maintain, and you only have to wear them for a few weeks at a time.